ARTICLE/PRESS RELEASE -- Every new company may submit a 500 word article/press release each
year for our blog/news, with twitter alerts to our entire membership.
This exposes your company, your vision, your products and services in
your own words to tens of thousands of members and media, opening new doors to
potential national publicity and expanding streams of revenue for your
business. (Subject to Editorial Board Approval. We may also
consider other timely articles and news releases from our members for
NEWSLETTER -- There is so much news about green and social sustainability every
month -- consumer trends, legislative actions, funding, grants and more -- it
can be impossible for busy business people to sort through all of it and
distill the parts that really matter most -- to your business, today.
Your USGCC NEWSLETTER saves you the time, effort and energy and delivers
this mission critical information to you clearly and concisely, month after
month. Plus, you'll get details on national and local events are also
featured, member spotlights, special notices, legislative outreach, timely
articles and special discounts for our members… a must-read resource that will
keep you on the cutting edge!
LEGISLATIVE UPDATES -- Government bodies and agencies are enacting rules and legislation every week that can affect your green business positively or negatively. It's easy for busy business people to be surprised months later, and find you've missed deadlines or opportunities that have already impacted their bottom line. Our Business Level members always get the information "hot off the press," giving you the greatest advance notice of upcoming changes possible, protecting your profits and putting you in line for even greater profitability in the future.
• ADVOCACY -- In order to most effectively serve the green business community, advocating for our members’ best interests is an integral part of the U.S. Green Chamber’s mission. We lobby on the issues and policies that affect these industries the most. Our members are at the forefront of a green revolution, built on a model of business sustainability to make sure you and your business, in turn, can continue to specialize and thrive.
• EXCLUSIVE ONLINE & OFFLINE NETWORKING -- Finally you have a single online space where you can connect with other socially and environmentally conscious businesses, forward thinking financial investors, governmental, nonprofit organizations and conscientious consumers. In addition, by participating in state chapters and local branch live networking meetings, you'll have dozens of powerful networking options to dramatically increase your business-to-business and business-to-consumer opportunities locally, regionally and nationally, exponentially, benefiting your business on every level.
• SUSTAINABILITY RESOURCE DISCOUNTS FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM -- Not all companies are at the same place on the sustainability curve. That's why as part of your membership you can obtain ongoing, ever-evolving "Membership Toolkits" of valuable resources, at a substantial discount, to help you improve sustainability within your company or organization, including:
• Maximizing Energy Efficiency
• Green Transportation for your Business
• Cost-Effective Alternative Energy Solutions
• Social Engagement With Customers, Vendors and Staff
• Waste Management Beyond Recycling
• Water Conservation That Impacts Your Bottom Line and many more…
Whatever pieces you need to help your company forge ahead, you will find a member Toolkit resource to guide you. Now you have a solid source you can trust to keep you updated on the most crucial environmental-related issues happening both locally and nationally, filter out and distinguish "green-washing" from true sustainability, and work to build a powerful level of awareness between a variety of green industries and consumers.
ADVERTISING -- All members can also choose to boost exposure through advertising opportunities in USGCC
newsletters and publications, and more. These ads will be reaching the
exact market of conscious buyers who will appreciate and identify with your
stand for sustainability.