A NATIONAL VOICE FOR GREEN BUSINESS
The USGCC advocates for sustainable environmental, social, and financial policies for its members, their communities, and the country.
USGCC promotes a regulatory environment conducive to investment in sustainability measures leading to new job creation and the development of efficient, money-saving operation practices.
USGCC provides legislative monitoring, formulates comprehensive policy positions, then presents a balanced and honest account of upcoming legislation of interest to its members, including federal, state and local laws and budget allocations. Past issues of involvement include:
- California’s Proposition 23, which supported marketing based on GHG emission rights;
- Single-use plastic bag legislation; and
- Highway mass transportation initiatives in Southern California.
USGCC members can tap into our network of policy experts, lawyers, bloggers, and strategic partners through position papers, workshops, webinars, trade fairs, publications, group presentations and other online avenues to gain information about topics such as:
- Grants, loans and venture capital opportunities;
- Current issues and trends within the sector; and
- Sustainability issues and trends in business.
USGCC is the collective voice of green-thinking businesses nationwide.